Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Egg White Mask

Egg white is always my favorite anti-aging mask. I just used egg whites to my skin.  It helps tighten the skin.  Egg white is also effective to cure acne by drying it up faster and remove the oil in your skin.  This protein-rich food is also good for treating scars from burns.  It helps removes blackheads and whiteheads.  Isn’t that amazing?  One egg white can do lots of wonder to your skin.

Here are the steps to make the egg white mask

1.       Beat the egg whites until it is fluffy so it won’t run down on your face. 
2.       Add some honey to finish it up.  Use a small brush to apply it from the neck up to the face.  I also use egg white to my breast. 
3.       Leave it for 20 minutes. 
4.       Rinse off with water. 

5.       Always use a good moisturizer because egg whites can dry up your skin so easily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment